Christian Life Coaching 2017-01-10T20:49:32+00:00

The Worldwide Gathering Place for Christian Coaching

4 Ways To Improve Your “Responsibility” Talent

At a recent “Strengths Bag Lunch,” employees of EnergyCAP, Inc. (ECI) discussed how to get better at “Responsibility.” The entire company has taken the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, which measures 34 areas of talent. The idea is to help people to develop their top areas of [...]

By | November 16th, 2017|Articles|

6 Coaching Skills For Everyday Life

According to the 2016 Global Coaching Study released by the International Coach Federation, there are over 53,000 coaching practitioners who earn income through professional coaching. In addition, there are about 11,000 managers or leaders who use coaching skills to benefit their organizations. But what about [...]

By | November 9th, 2017|Articles|

Disasters And The Cost of Meh

As we’ve previously shared, only 33% of U.S. workers are engaged at work. Engaged employees feel emotionally connected to their workplace, are excited to be there, and have a sense of purpose in their work. They’re like “yay!” On the other hand, the remaining 67% [...]

By | November 2nd, 2017|Articles|

8 Things Employees Expect At Work

Regardless of the type of work you do, you’re expecting some things from your workplace. They may not be top of mind, but they’re there, further down, lingering deep. Or they may be top of mind, like a checklist running through your head. Either way, [...]

By | October 26th, 2017|Articles|

6 Myths of Professional Coaching

When I attended the 2017 Global Leadership Summit, I was amazed at how often the topic of coaching came up. This wasn’t a conference on coaching, but when talking about personal development and leadership, many of the speakers mentioned coaching. The rise of coaching is [...]

By | October 19th, 2017|Articles|